Raúl is one of the leading Mexican labor and employment attorneys, and his clients consider him a responsive, detail-oriented professional who provides a comprehensive service backed by in-depth experience and close relationships in the labor, employment, and social security sectors. He has also been recognized for his ability to handle complex labor and employment disputes by proactively using effective legal arguments to help parties achieve final, satisfactory results.
Raúl obtained his law degree from Universidad Panamericana in 1999. He specializes in several areas, including amparo, constitutional, business, and finance law, and his main practice area is labor and employment law. He studied all of these subjects at Universidad Panamericana.
- Counsel to Consorcio Ara, handling day-today labor and employment procedures.
- Counsel to MetLife/Afore, handling day-today labor and employment procedures.
- Labor and employment counsel to Fisterra, Tetra, Iberdrola, Eos, Conermex, Swarovski, General Mills, Aramark, SAAM, Tmaz, Grupo México, Schneider, and additional companies.
- Labor & Employment
- Social Security
- Mexican Bar Association member
- Universidad Panamericana
- University of Michigan at Ann Arbor