Rolan has almost 40 years of experience in the field of corporate law and has taken part in a range of international transactions, merges, and acquisitions, in addition to his work as a general corporate legal consultant. Rolan has strong ties to both France and Mexico due to his status as a dual citizen. Named Counsel to the French consulate in Mexico, he is a graduate of Universidad Iberoamericana and has completed several specialty and graduate programs, including a public finance specialty at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), LL.M. at The University of Texas at Austin, and Doctor of Laws at Université de París XI.
- Helped set up a Brazilian fast food franchise.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract regarding storage of natural gas.
- Apointed as “Avocat-Conseil” by the French Consulate in Mexico.
- Helped set up an infrastructure asset management company in Mexico.
- Foreign Investment
- International Business Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Counsel to the Consulate-General of France in Mexico.
- Taught Business Law at Universidad Iberoamericana and in the LLM in International Contracts at Universidad de Monterrey.
- Authored several legal articles as well as novels.
- Serves as a member of the Economic Council of the French Parish in Mexico.
- Universidad Iberoamericana
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Université de Paris XI