Rodrigo is a partner originally from Mexico City.
Rodrigo is a lawyer with extensive experience as in-house counsel for several multinational companies including Tenaris and Tyssenkrup, who has long-standing experience solving problems faced on a daily basis by large companies doing business in Mexico. Rodrigo has worked in Germany and has taken several courses in that country, and therefore as well as speaking German, he understands the business culture of that country.
Rodrigo obtained his law degree from Universidad Panamericana in 2000 and his LLM degree from New York University.
- Corporate Law
- Civil and commercial agreements
- International transactions
- Dispute Resolution
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (1995-2000).
- New York University ("NYU") (LLM in Corporate Law), 2001
- Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart, Germany (professional training) 2001-2002
- ITESM Centro Mexicano de Arbitraje (Diploma in International Arbitration) 2007
- Thyssenkrupp (legal, compliance and business training programs in the U.S. and Germany) 2008-2018
- National Association of Corporate Lawyers, Law School (ANADE) legal refresher courses and seminars 2006 - 2021
- NYU Alumni Club
- National Association of Corporate Lawyers.