Enrique is a founding partner who has been with the firm since 1997 and has more than 25 years of experience in the field. His extensive involvement covers the full spectrum of financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and real estate transactions. He has represented large transnationals in complex business operations in Mexico and is recognized as a leading Mexican M&A and real estate attorney.
Enrique obtained his law degree from Escuela Libre de Derecho and studied in the Introduction to American Law program at the University of Florida's law school. He received his LLM in International Law from the University of Houston and Graduate Certificate in Business Law from Escuela Libre de Derecho. He has completed the International Practice Diploma provided by The College of Law of England and Wales and the International Bar Association, their International Joint Ventures program, and several other courses and certificates. Enrique has taught at universities in both in Mexico and abroad.
- Advised a variety of banks and state-owned enterprises.
- Advised several investment funds participating in important real estate transactions.
- Took part in Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.
- Participated in numerous restructuring operations.
- Banking & Finance
- General Corporate
- Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mexican Bar Association member
- Interlaw board member
- International Bar Association member
- Registered member of the Thomson Reuters Foundation's TrustLaw program
- Former professor at Escuela Libre de Derecho, Universidad Iberoamericana, University of Houston, and Universidad Anáhuac
- Escuela Libre de Derecho
- University of Houston
- University of Florida
- The College of Law of England and Wales