Partner. Originally from Mexico City.
Escuela Nacional de Estudios Profesionales ENEP Aragón of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (1998); where he graduated with the subject “Legal Aspects of the Customs Broker Figure”.
- Mexican Institute of Foreign Trade Executives IMECE.
- National Association of Importers and Exporters of the Mexican Republic ANIERM, A.C.
- “Administrative Procedures for Customs Issues and their Implications”, published in the ANIERM's Tax Advice magazine.
- The Legal 500, Latin America Leading Lawyers.
- Customs Law
- General consulting
- Trade treaties and agreements L
- Export promotion programs
- Permits, non-tariff regulations and restrictions
- Mexican Official Standards, dumping and other related topics in Foreign Trade.
- Escuela Nacional de Estudios Profesionales ENEP Aragón of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (1998)