Partner. Originally from Xalapa, State of Veracruz; graduated in 2010, Mexico.
- Corporate law, civil and commercial contracts
- International purchase and sale of goods
- Foreign investment
- Automotive industry
- Real estate law
- Trusts and transportation law.
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (2003 - 2008)
- University of Southampton, United Kingdom (Contract Law, Torts, and European Union Law). The use of Stand-by Letters of Credit as effective guarantees in contracts (International Contracting Chapter in Mexico of the International Chamber of Commerce - ICC).
- Specialization in Contract Law, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (2013); Training course on Incoterms 2020 (International Contracting Chapter in Mexico of the International Chamber of Commerce - ICC).