Eugenio, who obtained his law degree from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), has had a distinguished academic and professional career. He has an LLM with a concentration in international business law from the University of London and completed graduate coursework at Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), the Legal Research Institute at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Escuela Libre de Derecho, and The College of Law of England and Wales.
He specializes in antitrust, international trade, project financing, telecommunications, and energy law.
He taught Legal Aspects of International Trade at Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).
Eugenio belongs to several Mexican and international associations, including the Mexican Bar Association and the Association of International Business Practice Consultants (ACOPRACI), and is a founding member of the Latin American Forum of the International Bar Association.
- Notification of major international merger between a Japanese / Spanish companies with operations in Mexico.
- Restructuring of a credit to a swiper company in Mexico.
- Advise on the development and financing of a condominiums building in Polanco leading international packaging, entertainment, and retail companies.
- Project Financing
- International Business
- International Trade
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- University College London
- Escuela Libre de Derecho
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
- The Legal Research Institute at UNAM
- The College of Law of England and Wales